6 Facts You Didn't Know About Caring For Your Ankara
So today i would be telling you a simple way to care for your Hibara designs Ankara handmade Laptop bag, Handbags, Duffel bags and Ankara materials.
- First you always have to endeavor not to wash your Ankara with a machine or dryer, this is because the washing machine can be extra hard on the material and ruin it.
- Use a brush to clean the handbag or laptop bag instead of a thorough washing.
- For the Ankara material or a dress, it is more advice able not to use any form of detergent instead use a bar soap and of course hand wash instead.
- Try tossing your Ankara fabric into the wash with a tablespoon of salt. The chloride content of the salt will help seal the color in. This also works for scarves and rugs.
- In some occasions it is advice able to treat just area that needs to be treated, you don't necessarily have to wash the whole of the material
- Stains are sometimes unavoidable. Try using baking soda or an alternative that is not as harsh as bleach to get rid of stains on your Ankara fabric.
You got the best Ankara deal from Hibara stores don't forget to properly care for it. Keep looking elegant in that African Print.